Wednesday, November 30, 2016

May 12, 2016 my 11th day on the Camino took me from Belorado to Burgos by Bus and then on foot to Rabe de las Calzadas where I stayed at Albergue Liberanos. Upon waking in Belorado I was confronted by rain and I had read that the journey into Burgos would be flat, along the highway, and could be boring. In fact my guide suggested that if there ever was a section to skip this would be the one. Since I hadn't had a rest day and didn't fancey crossing and recrossing a super Highway in the rain. I "hopped on a bus Gus" and for less than 4 euros was transported in dry comfort to Burgos. Once there seeing a Tabac store across the street from the bus station I scored a MonteCristo #2 and went to see the city. I didn't stay long as it was very crowded and after seeing the Cathedral I made my way to the edge of town and beyond. I didn't stop until I made the Albergue: http://www.liberanosdomine.com

Once again I've attached a video of the section I traveled on foot: https://youtu.be/jJ7OZ4SYmNQ

Following are my photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment